Friday, 20 December 2019

Holiday Cards - 2019

" Christmas is a time of great joy; a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during 
this wonderful season..."

Hello everyone.. welcome you all to my blog.. 

Today I'm sharing all the projects I have created for the Christmas Holidays'19.
Do share your valuable comments if you liked my creations.. 😇

Please do check out the list of supplies I have used for these projects.

Supplies used:
* Prika Card stocks 250/280gsm- Ivory, Indigo Blue, Roman Red, Kraft.
* Heartfelt Creations - Festive Holly, Winter's Eve paper collections.
* Dress My Crafts - Christmas Bells paper collection, metallic gold card stock.
* Heartfelt Creations - Sparkling Poinsettias stamp and die set.
* Dress My Crafts - Merry Christmas, Christmas hangings die set.
* Cutting dies from Aarty Crafty - Shalini Agarwal.
* Mudra - Merry Christmas stamps.
* Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge, Lucky Clover, Candied Apple, Peeled Paint.
* Archival inks - Forget Me Not, Vivid Chartreuse, Pink Peony, Library Green, Sunflower.
* Papericious - Frosting powder.

Prika Monthly Challenge - Christmas card 2

Monthly Challenge
Welcome all to my blog with another creation for a Christmas card.
This is a 6x9 1/2'' card with navy blue card base from Prika. The pattern papers are from Heartfelt Creations. 
I used vellum flowers using Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia dies and 
colored them with blue Archival inks. 
 The other die-cut elements are cut using silver metallic card stock and dies from Aarty Crafty - Shalini Agarwal. I have used an ornament die-cut piece for the inside of the card as well. The Christmas sentiment was from the same pattern paper I used for the card.

Prika Monthly Challenge - Christmas card 1

Monthly Challenge
Welcome you all again with another wonderful creation of mine.
This is a 6x8" sized card with Ivory card base from Prika and pattern paper from DMC Christmas Bells collection.
The flowers are created using Heartfelt Creations - Sparkling Poinsettia dies with a little twist with the colors than using the usual white and red poinsettias.
I have also used dies from DMC Christmas collections as well as few from Aarty Crafty - Shalini Agarwal.

Loved how this card turned up with so much of color and wintry... 😇

Prika Monthly Challenge - Christmas Theme - Shadow Box

Monthly Challenge

Hello all, sharing this beautiful shadow box with Christmas theme. I created this card for my little niece who likes all kinds of color and shine... 😍
I have used papers and flowers from Heartfelt Creations and also some extra elements using molds from Aarty Crafty.

I have added bells, bling and big round pollens from my stash to enhance the beauty of the theme.

Tuesday, 19 November 2019

Live Your Dreams - Altered Shadow Box

Hello everyone, sharing another project with all of you... 
I have created an altered shadow box with mixed media technique.

I have used chipboard cutouts, resin embellishments, art stones, wooden sticks, clay embellishments and also few metal embellishments.
Colored the project using Chroma Burst in pink and choco color and finally applied Gold metallic wax along with some clear water droplets randomly.
Hope you all like it... 

Saturday, 2 November 2019

Wedding Card - with photos

Today I'm sharing another beautiful project for an order I received.
This is a wedding gift - Greeting card cum Mini photo album as I have 
included few photos in this card.

I have used dies from Aarty Crafty, DMC as well as from Heartfelt Creations.
The paper pack is one of my favorite collections from 
DMC - Hydrangea lawns paper pack.

The card size is quite big enough to hold many elements in it. I have included some pocket accents with inserts, flip folds, gift pouch along with the photos. 
The whole card folds in with a magnetic closure.
As it was a wedding gift, I wanted some twist with the flowers and its color from red or white roses, to simple big flowers with bright colors which matched the paper pack. 
I have also used the fussy cut elements from the same paper pack and for added interest, I have used few shaped tags along the side of the card.
Though it was really time consuming, I enjoyed every second in creating this project, 
love the outcome... :)

Tuesday, 22 October 2019

Altered Bottle - Sea theme

Hello all... sharing my new work with altered bottle..

I have used molds for the sea shells, fishes and under water plants.

                  I have also used charms as an added element for the project.

Holiday Cards - 2019

" Christmas is a time of great joy; a time for remembering the past and  hoping for the future.  May the glorious message of peac...