Sunday, 10 June 2018

Altered Bottle with clay

Hello Friends... 
Here im sharing my latest work on altered bottles...





This altered project was created as an inspiration from Pinterest. I used air dry clay for the grape vines on top of a tissue layered glass bottle. Used cut cardboard peices for the barrel and the bottom handle was covered with jute cord. 






I coloured the vinery, bottle base and the handle with different acrylic colours and gave a light shade of gold as well. Completed the project with 2 coats of varnish...




I loved making this cute little hut.. 
This is a small jar bottle for which I used air-dry clay and colored with acrylics.
 
I used aluminium foil to make the cone shape for the roof, glued it on the jar lid and covered with clay. Gave a light shade of white(all over the project) using dry brush technique, to give that withered old look...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prika Monthly challenge - Butterfly card

Hello all, sharing my second project for Prika monthly challenge. I have used a white card base measuring 5x7'' . I used anoth...