Here Im sharing my projects for the CrafTangles April month challenge.
For this Thankyou card, I have used Distress oxide inks for water coloring - Seedless Preserves,
Mermaid Lagoon and Fossilized Amber.
I colored each of them one below the other on a watercolor paper dried and then die cut with various dies. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added few iridescent rhinestones and little butterflies to add the beauty.
The supplies are listed below.
* 6''x4'' card base of 160gsm.
* Brusto Artists watercolor paper.
* Distress Oxide inks - Seedless Preserves, Fossilized Amber, Mermaid lagoon.
* Spellbinders Matting Rectangles die, Curved rectangles die.
* Heartfelt Creations - Oakberry Lane Blossoms die
* Dress My Craft - Leaf & Folliage die set.
* Hero Arts - Sunshine Daisies stamp set.
* Clear embossing powder