Sharing my third project for the CrafTangles monthly challenge.
This is a 5x7'' Birthday card were I have used some gold heat embossing and water coloring with Nuvo shimmer powders.
Used a vellum piece to accent the background along with some die cut sentiment and flower.
To give the whole water colored piece a bit subtle look, i colored the rest of the portion with some grey watercolor ink.
For the Happy Birthday die cut, I have used another water colored paper using the same shimmer powders and also with an Ivory cardstock and glued them together to give a shadow effect.
Used some flower and leaf die cuts as additional elements.
The supplies are listed below.
* 5''x7'' Ivory card base of 160gsm.
* Brusto Artists watercolor paper.
* Nuvo Shimmer Powder - Blue Blitz, Violet Brocade, Cherry Bomb.
* Flower & Leaf dies, Happy Birthday die from Ali Express.
* Dress My Craft - White Vellum Sheet - 110gsm
* Altenew - Peony Bouquet stamp set.
* Ranger Super fine detail embossing powder - gold.
* Camlin Artists water color tubes - Chrome Yellow, Chinese White, Ivory Black.
Post a Comment