This is the second project I created for CrafTangles monthly challenge.
This is a simple tag cut out using Spellbinders dies along with some handmade flowers.
I have used the emboss resist technique here along with few Distress oxide inks to create a rainbow background. I wanted this tag to be as simple as possible so as to make the background stand out more.
Added some Nuvo clear crystal drops to give the water droplets effect.
The supplies are listed below.
* Brusto Artists watercolor paper.
* Distress Oxide inks - Seedless Preserves, Fossilized Amber, Mermaid lagoon, Carved Pumpkin,
Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry.
* Spellbinders Elegant Ovals Etched die.
* Heartfelt Creations - Album Tags and Accents die.
* Dress My Craft - Leaf & Folliage die set, Create A Flower die
* Crafters Companion - Rose Bloom stamp, Mudra - Vintage Flourish.
* Archival Ink - Majestic Violet, Chrome Yellow, Leaf Green.
* Clear embossing powder
* Nuvo Crystal Drops - Clear.