Im sharing here few of my cards I created for the Papericious monthly challenge
for the month of August (http://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-for-august-use-vellumacetate.html?m=0)
The card i made here is of 4''x7'' size with a mat layer of a pattern paper in Fluer Fun papper collection from Papericious.
I used the Papericious vellum cardstock for making the flowers which I stamped , heat embossed and cut using the Arianna blooms set from Heartfelt creations and colored using Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink.
I have also added few clay embellishments on the corner as well as some leaves and foliage to add interest, finishing off with some Nuvo crystal drops.
The supplies used are listed below:
* 180 gsm White card stock - 4''x7''
* Papericious - Fluer Fun papper pack.
* Papericious - 180gm Vellum cardstock
* Heartfelt Creations - Arianna blooms stamp and dies
* Dress My Craft - leaves and foliage die
* Heartfelt Creations - Fluer border basics die
* Heartfelt Creations - Delightful daisies stamp and dies
* Mudra Chipzeb - Fancy flourish
* Hero Arts - white pigment ink
* Ranger - super fine detail white embossing ink.
* Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink.
* Nuvo Crystal Drops - Bottle green
Post a Comment