Hello all, I'm sharing my 3rd project for Papericious monthly challenge
for the month of August.
This is the card i loved most among all others I created for the challenge.
I used Bliss paper collection from Papericious on a 5''x6.5'' Ivory card base.
I used Oakberry lane stamp and dies from Heartfelt Creations to create the flowers and leaves, and colored them using Archival inks. In this project i used a vellum strip for the sentiment and secured it with brads from my stash.
I used a die cut piece from Spellbinders labels - 42 dies and arranged the flowers, leaves and some foliage on top, finished off with adding Nuvo drops with matching color. I hope you all liked it.
* 180gsm - Ivory card base of 5''x6.5'' size
* Papericious - Bliss paper collection
* Papericious - 180gsm vellum card stock
* Spellbinders - Label 42 dies
* Heartfelt Creations - Oakberry lane stamp and dies
* Heartfelt Creations - Special birthday sentiment stamp
* Archival inks - Manganese blue, Library green, Fern Green
* Memento - Tuxedo black ink
* Ranger - fine detail clear embossing powder
* Nuvo Craystal drops - Carribean Ocean