Hello all, this is the final project I created for the Papericious monthly challenge
for the month of August.
(http://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-for-august-use-vellumacetate.html?m=0)The card base measures 5''x6.5'' with an ivory cardstock at the base and acetate sheet on the front.
I have used Bliss paper collection from Papericious along with a background piece I created using scoring and distressing technique.
I created the flowers using Dress My Craft daisy flower dies and colored the center with Archival ink along with some leaves from Heartfelt Creations delightful daisy collection.
The center piece is a die cut with decorative circles die and stamped a sentiment with Archival jet black ink.
Finished the card by using cream color flat back pearls.
Supplies used :
* 180gsm Ivory card base
* Craftangels - 175gsm acetate sheet
* Papericious - Bliss paper collection
* Heartfelt Creations - Delightful daisies stamp and dies
* Heartfelt Creations - Special birthday sentiments stamp
* Dress My Craft - Daisy flower dies
* Icraft - Boutique border dies
* Archival inks - Leaf green, Fern green, Jet black
* Distress Inks - Peeled paint, Faded jeans
* Get Inspired - Frosted beads in Yellow gold and Leaf green