Hello everyone.. sharing my second project for the Papericious monthly challenge for August.
This is a 5''x6.5'' card base and created a wood grained background layer with scoring and distressing technique. I have created the flowers heat embossing Classic rose stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations, colored with Seedless Preserves oxide ink on vellum cardstock.
I have also used a shaker element using vellum and stamped a sentiment on it along with few sequins from my stash. Added some foliage and Nuvo drops to finish the card. I hope you all liked it.
* 180gsm Ivory card stock - 5''x6.5''
* Papericious - 180gms vellum cardstock
* Heartfelt Creations - Classic Rose stamp and dies
* Heartfelt Creations - Special birthday sentiment stamp
* Dress My Craft - leaves and foliage dies
* ICraft - Oceanic floral oval dies
* Distress inks - Peeled paint, Rusty hinge, Walnut stain, Seedless preserves oxide ink
* Archival inks - Library green, Fern green, Jet black
* Hero arts - white pigment ink
* Ranger - fine detail white embossing powder
* Nuvo drops - Carnation pink